I call this 16' x 8' cargo trailer, 128 sq-ft "Solar Chariot"
- (4) 400 watt bifacial solar panels,
- (1) 6kW off-grid inverter "can also be connected to Utility "grid-tied" where available.
- (24) kWH of lithium battery storage, (2) 20 amp GFI circuits "can add additional circuits",
- (3) LED surface mount fixtures, "exterior LED's can be installed on separate switch".
Enough power to run a portable spot a/c, microwave, flat-screen TV, computer, WIFI. Enough room for two people to sleep on a murphy style couch/bed. Enough space "in front of a trailer" for a bathroom "with pocket door", incinerator toilet and shower. Could be used;
- FEMA (emergency trailer housing needs)
- Portable office,
- Construction field office
- Field medical exam/office